Our latest episode features Marcin Majewski, Founder and Managing Director of Aventis Advisors, an M&A advisory firm focusing on technology and growth companies, who shares his insights and experiences from the front lines of technology mergers and acquisitions.
Recently, Aventis Advisors launched comprehensive research on valuation trends and multiples in the Public and M&A market for SaaS companies.
In this episode, we dive deep into Marcin's research and discuss:
• How does the current market environment impact tech M&A valuations, and what should investors consider?
• The differences between public and private multiples.
• Why are SaaS businesses valued higher than on-premise software businesses, and how have their premiums changed recently?
• How the "small company discount" market valuation trends.
• Valuation Drivers: How does business size affect valuations, and what factors contribute to higher valuations for larger companies?
• Valuations from private deals vs. those from public markets.
• Revenue multiples vs. EBITDA multiples.
• How should founders approach understanding their company valuation.
Like the episode? Subscribe and don’t miss out on the next one!