In this episode of Leaders of Growth, Arthur Nobel sits down with Johanna Småros, Founder and CMO of the unicorn software company Relex Solutions, a supply chain & retail planning platform.
• How Relex Solutions was born and the company's roots in academic research that laid the foundation for its success.
• The importance of aligning customer and vendor interests.
• Why "pursuing your passion" isn't always the best career advice.
• The company's growth and evolution, including the decision to raise capital and the development of the founder's role as the company grew.
• The importance of customer obsession and happiness and how they relate to the company's success.
• Focusing on the problem instead of the competition.
• Why the company raised $500 Million last year and how it helped them to grow and expand.
Like the episode? Subscribe, and don't miss out on the next one!
This podcast is brought to you by Knight Capital.
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘺 2022, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥.