Dan Balcauski is the founder of Product Tranquility, a consulting that helps B2B SaaS companies define pricing and packaging for new products.
Dan has 15 years of experience managing multiple products throughout their life cycles, from startups to publicly traded multinational enterprises.
In this episode, Arthur and Dan discuss:
- Common pitfalls in pricing
- Setting a pricing strategy
- The 3C's of pricing
- The SVCS Model for SaaS pricing
- How to approach targeting different industries and segments
- How to create good packaging
- Price classification
- Who should be responsible for pricing in an organization?
Like the episode? Subscribe to Leaders of Growth!
Leaders of Growth is brought to you by Knight Capital.